Sep 2, 2009

David Boreanaz and Wife - It's a Girl!

 
"Bones" actor David Boreanaz is a dad for the second time -- his actress wife Jamie Bergman has given birth to a baby girl, Bardot Vita. Bergman, 33, delivered the couple's first daughter, Bardot Vita Boreanaz, on Monday, a little sister to their 7-year-old son Jaden Rayne.The delivery is a relief to the 40-year-old TV star, who has remained close to home since Bergman was placed on bed-rest in the weeks leading up to her labor.

Just last month, the actor told People.com, "I must maintain a 20-mile radius. I cannot travel beyond that. If I do, I'll freak out -- I have to be there when the baby comes." David Boreanaz came to fame in the 90s after his long stint on Sarah Michelle Gellar's hit, "Buffy the Vampire", and his own show, "Angel".

No comments:

Post a Comment