Aug 31, 2009

Taylor Lautner Graces Cover of Teen Vogue


The "Twilight" Saga: "New Moon" hottie Taylor Lautner spoke with Teen Vogue about his idols in the movie business, thew upcoming Twilight movie and of course his reportedly summer romance with Selena Gomez. Taylor shared with the magazine that Taylor looks "up to Denzel Washington as an actor. I’d love to do a film with him one day in the future," he told the magazine. "That would be my dream come true. And I love the action-drama films like Matt Damon and Brad Pitt do.”

“I think fans would love anybody who played Jacob. I’m just lucky to be the one who got the chance.”
And what about that summer romance with Selena Gomez? Lautner stayed a gentleman and kept the details slim, only offering: "She's a great girl."

Read more in the October 2009 copy of Teen Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment