Aug 28, 2009

Natalie Portman Sits Down with Interview Magazine

 
Natalie Portman sat down for the September issue of Interview. Very cool pictures! She talks about her current state of mind and random things like what she would put on her resume. Clip of the interview below.
  • On what song describes her current state: "My current state . . . I’m trying to think of a song that feels like sleepwalking. [laughs] I don’t know. I’ve mostly been listening to dirty rap lately. That’s sort of my scene . . . Really, really obscene hip-hop. I love it so much. It makes me laugh and then it makes me want to dance. Those are like my two favorite things, so combined . . . I’ve been listening a lot lately to 'Wait (The Whisper Song)' by the Ying Yang Twins"
  • On what skills she'd put on a job resume: "As far as skills go . . . I don’t have that many skills. [Jake: "Oh come on!"] I’m serious. I really wish I could make something. I mean, you’re a really good cook, you know how to build things — you can make things with your hands. I can’t make anything . . . Well, I can make chitchat, but not much else. I mean, I’d basically have trouble with any job that doesn’t require me to wear silly clothes and talk in funny voices . . . And so I’m an actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment