Aug 29, 2009

Kim Kardashian Busted!



Kim Kardashian just shared with everyone online that she and artist Ciara got pulled over while on their way out for their night on the town. As Kim just posted online, "KimKardashianCiara & I got pulled over on our way 2 Katy Perry concert so we went 2 Crustacean 2 eat".

Beauty Ciara quickly clarified who got the traffic ticket, and it was not her! She tweeted "kim couldn't talk her way out of the ticket, you should have seen it. I was rollin!". When asked why Kim was ticketed, Ciara responded "speeding. I I kept saying police police, the cop was on a bike with lights off. I swear there's a cop on every corner in LA".

They were later seen on the town enjoying the new celebrity hotspot, Millions of Milkshakes.

Follow SFWGossip on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment