Aug 31, 2009

Chris Brown Doesn't Recall Hitting Rihanna



So what is Chris Brown's latest response to his legal case involving him hitting Rihanna? Since his case has finished the (he was sentenced to labor, not jail time) Chris has begun hitting the news spots to begin sharing his side of the story. See a sneak peak into his Larry King Live interview airing on Wednesday. 

When asked about the incident, Chris shared: "When I look at it now, it's just like, wow, like, I can't -- I can't believe that -- that actually happened," the 20-year-old Forever singer, clad in a baby blue sweater and bowtie, told King. "That's not me as a person," Brown said of seeing the police reports and evidence of his rage. "I just didn't know what to think."

The singer appeared alongside his mother, Joyce Hawkins, and his legal representative, Mark Geragos.

No comments:

Post a Comment