Aug 31, 2009

Audrina Patridge Officially Leaving "The Hills"


While many of MTV's The Hills assumed Audrina Patridge was going to leave the hit series, Audrina herself confirmed that she is ready to move onto her new show that will premier in 2010.

Audrina stated "I'm almost done with The Hills. We’re in the middle of finishing these episodes, and I'll be leaving then," she revealed at a junket for her new thriller Sorority Row Sunday in Los Angeles.
"It feels like I'm graduating," she added. "I'm taking the next step and growing up and maturing and moving on in my life." "I moved to Los Angeles to be an actress, and before I got onto The Hills, I was going to auditions and castings and working full-time at Quixote Studios and Smashbox," she told reporters.

She credited The Hills with helping her be "comfortable in front of the cameras."

The new season of The Hills premiers at 10pmET on September 29 on MTV Networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment